Teacher in Charge: 27960482Recommended Prior Learning
Must have UE Literacy.
The aim of this course is to read/view and enjoy literature. Written essays and responses will be the primary mode of assessment and learners will sit two external exams. Learners have the opportunity to gain 18 credits, with one assessment based on learner choice.
- Develop an informed understanding of literature and/or language using critical texts.
- Produce a selection of fluent and coherent writing.
Optional (Choose 1 or 2)
- Respond critically to specified aspects of studied written texts, supported by evidence.
- Respond critically to specified aspects of studied visual or oral texts, supported by evidence.
- Respond critically to significant aspects of unfamiliar written texts through close reading, supported by evidence.
Cook, Holiday Park Manager, Accountant, Acupuncturist, Office Administrator, Finance Manager, Receptionist, Air Traffic Controller, Aircraft Loader, Anaesthetist, Business Analyst, Animal Care Attendant, Veterinary Nurse, Army Officer, Artist, Film and Video Editor, Meat/Seafood Process Worker, Auctioneer, Sound Technician, AuthorCourse Costs and Equipment
$30 for Education Perfect, Grammarly, and photocopying.
Although we aim to enable every learner to have the course that they prefer, limited places or learning requirements may restrict learners' choices.